BAYFIELD STRATEGY HAS A STRONG TRACK RECORD OF WORKING EFFECTIVELY AND RESPECTFULLY WITH THE NEWS MEDIA.
In the News
The news media is an important constituency in any campaign. Our strengths include ensuring our clients are properly represented in the press – or kept out of the press altogether.
Bayfield and Our Clients in the News:
- 14/06/2016 - Waterton Global Resource Management raises another US$725 million for mining private equity deals | Financial Post
- 14/06/2016 - Toronto firm takes the long view when it comes to metal prices | Globe & Mail
- 27/05/2016 - MagnaChip Settles With Activist in Deal That Could Lead to a Sale | The Street
- 11/05/2016 - Engaged Capital earns two seats on Benchmark’s board | Bloomberg
- 10/05/2016 - Hong Kong’s Bluesky in Deal to Buy InnVest for $1.6 Billion | Bloomberg
- 10/05/2016 - Setback for iRobot management in battle over board seats | The Boston Globe
- 14/04/2016 - Private Equity Eyes Base-Metal Deals as Rally Buoys Gold Miners | Bloomberg