BAYFIELD STRATEGY HAS A STRONG TRACK RECORD OF WORKING EFFECTIVELY AND RESPECTFULLY WITH THE NEWS MEDIA.
In the News
The news media is an important constituency in any campaign. Our strengths include ensuring our clients are properly represented in the press – or kept out of the press altogether.
Bayfield and Our Clients in the News:
- 03/10/2016 - Canexus case shows an easy way to make a hostile bid friendlier | The Globe & Mail
- 03/10/2016 - Chemtrade hikes bid for Canexus, goes directly to shareholders with offer | The Financial Post
- 15/09/2016 - SunOpta Targeted by Activist Engaged Capital With New Stake | Bloomberg
- 25/07/2016 - Redbox Owner Outerwall to Be Acquired for About $900 Million | The New York Times
- 25/07/2016 - In Shock to Short-Sellers, Apollo Pays $1.6B for Outerwall | The Street
- 21/07/2016 - Exxon Wins Bidding War for InterOil After Oil Search Pulls Out | The Wall Street Journal
- 06/07/2016 - Private equity group led by Stornoway to buy GuestLogix onboard business | Globe & Mail