BAYFIELD STRATEGY HAS A STRONG TRACK RECORD OF WORKING EFFECTIVELY AND RESPECTFULLY WITH THE NEWS MEDIA.
In the News
The news media is an important constituency in any campaign. Our strengths include ensuring our clients are properly represented in the press – or kept out of the press altogether.
Bayfield and Our Clients in the News:
- 30/01/2017 - Rent-A-Center Shares Spike on Glenn Welling’s Campaign | The Street
- 24/01/2017 - Chan Zuckerberg Initiative acquires and will free up science search engine Meta | TechCrunch
- 01/12/2016 - Ranking the Activists for Proxy Season 2016 | The Deal
- 14/11/2016 - Founder Offers to Take Amaya Private in $6.7 Billion Deal | Bloomberg
- 14/11/2016 - Where Have All the Activists Gone? Down-Market | The Wall Street Journal
- 04/10/2016 - Cash Proposal for Canexus Takeover Is Fair: Chemtrade CEO | Bloomberg TV
- 04/10/2016 - Commodities with Andrew Bell | BNN