BAYFIELD STRATEGY HAS A STRONG TRACK RECORD OF WORKING EFFECTIVELY AND RESPECTFULLY WITH THE NEWS MEDIA.
In the News
The news media is an important constituency in any campaign. Our strengths include ensuring our clients are properly represented in the press – or kept out of the press altogether.
Bayfield and Our Clients in the News:
- 24/04/2018 - Metal prices roiled by U.S.-Russia trade spat, but industry CEOs say ignore the ‘tweetstorm’ | Financial Post
- 07/02/2018 - Perry Ellis’ Former Executive Chairman Makes Bid to Buy the Apparel Company | The Wall Street Journal
- 05/02/2018 - Rent-A-Center to nominate Engaged Capital’s board candidate | Reuters
- 11/12/2017 - These Are the Biggest Winners and Losers in Activist Investing This Year | TheStreet
- 28/09/2017 - Hain Celestial in Pact With Activist Investor Overhauling Board | The Wall Street Journal
- 28/09/2017 - Hain Celestial Shoots for the Moon | Bloomberg
- 28/09/2017 - Supreme Engages Leading Financial Communications Firm Bayfield Strategy | CNW