BAYFIELD STRATEGY HAS A STRONG TRACK RECORD OF WORKING EFFECTIVELY AND RESPECTFULLY WITH THE NEWS MEDIA.
In the News
The news media is an important constituency in any campaign. Our strengths include ensuring our clients are properly represented in the press – or kept out of the press altogether.
Bayfield and Our Clients in the News:
- 16/10/2018 - ‘Groundbreaking’ pilot project at Thunder Bay hospital aims to curb opioid prescription rates | CBC News
- 25/06/2018 - Hain Celestial Announces CEO Succession Plans | Wall Street Journal
- 18/06/2018 - Activist-Targeted Rent-A-Center Sold to Vintage | The Street
- 16/06/2018 - Perry Ellis Taken Private by Founder in Deal With Fortress | Bloomberg
- 16/06/2018 - Perry Ellis Agrees to Go Private After Bid From Former Executive Chairman | The Wall Street Journal
- 16/06/2018 - Perry Ellis’ founder gets his ‘baby’ back. He is taking the company private | Miami Herald
- 07/05/2018 - Making Health Data Public Would Give Canada’s Economy A Leg Up | The Huffington Post